Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sephora by O.P.I. Tinsel Town Mash-Up swatches

Happy Saturday everyone! So my moms boyfriend got me the fabulous Tinsel Town eight piece Sephora set for Christmas. I actually wasn't sure about the colors in this set but after a closer look I fell in love with almost all of them.
This picture sucks, I know.
I couldn't find a clearer picture on the internet and all the ones I tried taking were just as bad :/
The first one I decided to try was Mash-Up which is the one I'm showing you guys today.


Keep reading for swatches and a close up!



Mash-Up is a gorgeous metallic pink/purple and green duo-chrome polish. It reminds me of a pearl, it's so pretty!

outdoor + flash
indoor + flash
I tried my hardest to get all the different colors to show in these pictures but my camera just wouldn't pick up how pretty this polish really is. Plus it's been pretty grey outside for the last week so I didn't have great lighting so that didn't help, blah. You can see the color change in the next 2 pictures though.

outdoor + flash
outdoor + flash
close-up (indoor + flash)
The wear was also pretty good on this one. I wore it for a good 4 days before I got bored and finally took it off. I noticed a slight chip on two of my fingers on the last day and THAT WAS IT! The tips were also in very good shape. I tend to ruin my nail polish after only a few days so this polish left me pleasantly surprised. 

I'm really sad that my bottle is so small because I actually love this. I'll definitely be posting swatches of some of the other polishes in the set!

No comments:

Post a Comment