Monday, December 10, 2012

Native American inspired Bordered Chevron Friendship Bracelet

Tradition states that the recipient of a friendship bracelet must make a wish during the time the bracelet is tied and only when the strings break and fall off naturally does the wish come true.


I first made this bracelet for my best friend a couple of months ago. When she told me the colors she wanted me to use I was a bit skeptical, but it turned out to be one of my all time favorite bracelets that I've made so far. This was also the very first bracelet I sold over at my Etsy shop.


Colors:
-Brown
-Tan
-Turquoise
-Orange

Length:
-7.5in (fits most wrists)

I am selling it for $4 (+shipping) over at my Etsy shop, The Bracelet Factory

*Can be customized with whatever 3-4 colors you want for just $1.50 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment