Monday, December 17, 2012

Sally Beauty haul!

So I might have gone slightly overboard at Sally Beauty the other day, but when there's a discount and all China Glaze polishes are $3.50 who can really blame me? 

Along with the 9 CG polishes, I got 2 Orly polishes, a 10 piece nail art brush set, Beauty Secrets acetone nail polish remover and 2 packs of Bling nail appliques.

Keep reading for close ups!



L-R: Orly Gumdrop, China Glaze Swing Baby, Chiaroscuro, Hey Sailor, Turned Up Turquoise, Secret Peri-wink-le


L-R: Pool Party, VIII, Lubu Heels, Fifth Avenue & Orly Rage


I am super excited about these nail appliques. I've never tried these before and hopefully they aren't too difficult to work with! I'll definitely be making a post dedicated to them once I try them out.

Jingle Bell Rock (red background with gold swirl design)
Holly Jolly (clear background with diagonal red, gold & holographic dots)

These are my first nail art brushes. I can't wait to try them out with some holiday nail art I have planned.


And last but not least, a new bottle of my go to nail polish remover since I used up almost half of my last one when I broke 3 bottles of polish all over my bedroom floor. Fail, I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment